With origins believed to date back to circa 1850 this charming Victorian family home has been occupied by the owners' family for over 36 years - a testament in itself for what a wonderful place it is to be! Bursting with character and charm and situated within beautiful mature gardens in excess of .37 of an acre, this well loved property offers significant potential to update and extend (STPP) to create a fabulous bespoke family home. This handsome home features painted brick, half tile hung and even a stone elevation creating a unique and interesting facades. The generous accommodation features versatile ground floor space including a formal lounge and dining room which are partially open plan and ideal for entertaining. The semi-circular conservatory has a westerly aspect and overlooks both the front and rear gardens. The sizeable kitchen opens to an adaptable room, currently utilised as a breakfast room but could make an ideal family room. There is a separate study whilst upstairs all 5 bedrooms have a delightful aspect over the gardens, with most featuring built-in wardrobes, and all sharing use of the family bathroom and separate shower room, which unusually also houses a sauna.
* Welcoming and generously proportioned entrance hall featuring oak strip flooring - an impressive introduction to this superb home.
* Interlinked sitting and dining rooms separated by an impressive brick and stone fireplace with an exposed chimney breast and significant windows creating a particularly bright living environment, enhanced by the connected conservatory, featuring a lovely view of the garden.
* Kitchen with various built in appliances and a commanding view of the garden together with an adaptable adjoining room, currently utilized as a breakfast room.
* Study overlooking the front approach, ideal for those who work from home.
* Five well proportioned bedrooms, three benefitting from fitted wardrobes, and all enjoying delightful views over the gardens.
* Family bathroom with a characterful white suite together with a separate family shower room which also contains a sauna.
* Potential to update and extend (STPP).
You have not recently viewed any properties