This very spacious first floor maisonette is one of four, and is well presented throughout. The sitting room has wood block flooring and fire surround fitted with an electric fire and the kitchen /breakfast room has integrated appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine. The property has gas central heating and we understand the boiler was replaced last year. This is a great opportunity to acquire a maisonette with a garden, and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
The two bedrooms are both doubles and the property has its own good sized garden to the rear. The property also has a garage which has recently had a new roof.
* Front door and stairs to First Floor
* Hall with access to boarded roof space via a drop-down ladder, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
* Sitting Room with wood block flooring, fireplace fitted with an electric fire.
* Kitchen with ample cupboards, drawers and work surfaces, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob with extractor over and space for fridge/freezer and a pleasant outlook over gardens.
* Bedroom 1 - an excellent size, front aspect room.
* Bedroom 2 - a further double room with a pleasant rear aspect.
* Bathroom with panelled bath having a shower over, wash basin and low level w.c.
* Gas central heating * Ground Rent £150 per annum * Lease - 123 years remaining * No Maintenance charge (Only Buildings' Insurance)