This superb three/four bedroom detached family home is situated in the lovely village of Walliswood at the foot of the Surrey Hills. The property offers a wonderfully bright and airy living environment, flooded by natural light through double glazed windows, which enhance the neutral decorative theme that flows throughout the property. The accommodation provides a practical yet adaptable layout and offers a bright living environment, ideally suited to the modern lifestyle, with potential to enlarge still further if required (STPP). For anyone seeking a home with bags of potential in a lovely rural setting, which offers immediate vacant position with no onward chain, this home is one not to miss.
* Well proportioned and versatile ground floor layout, with practical wood effect flooring throughout the reception areas together with a ground floor shower room and separate downstairs WC.
* Sitting room with a dual aspect, chimney recess and access to a conservatory, creating a bright open plan living space with defined areas.
* Additional ground floor room which could be utilised as a dining room, study or even a fourth bedroom, complete with it's own en suite shower room.
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with wooden shaker style units, including a breakfast bar and space for a table, with an adjacent lobby, utility and storeroom enjoying direct access to the rear garden.
* Double glazed and heated conservatory providing useful additional living space and having a delightful view and access onto the patio and garden beyond.
* Three generous bedrooms all benefitting from fitted wardrobes or cupboards.
* Family bathroom with a white suite including an over bath shower.
* Off street parking for several cars and garage.
* Delightful rear garden with an enclosed courtyard patio and established lawn beyond.
* Space and significant potential to extend, subject to the usual permissions.
You have not recently viewed any properties