This charming property is a wonderful example of a classic1930's country cottage that has been sympathetically extended and modified over the years, now offering extensive and spacious, adaptable family accommodation, perfectly suited for the modern lifestyle. Situated within superb formal and natural gardens which extend to in excess of 1.9 acres, this wonderful home occupies a delightful rural position, surrounded by fields, on the cusp of the Surrey/West Sussex border. Immediately upon entering under the enchanting, vine clad entrance porch, the impressive accommodation is apparent with the large welcoming reception hall being the true hub of the home, from which most of the significant downstairs accommodation radiates. The versatile living space comprises of four reception areas including an impressive conservatory, each of which has a superb aspect over the surrounding gardens. The recently refurbished kitchen benefits from an open plan layout with the dining/sitting room, which is ideal for family life and entertaining, whilst the adjacent conservatory is a superb addition, enjoying a magnificent aspect and access onto the wonderful gardens. A ground floor bedroom suite is a practical attribute, ideal for use as the principal bedroom or a guest suite, which, together with an additional ground floor bathroom, perfectly complements the four well proportioned double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor, each of which has a commanding view over the surrounding gardens. For anyone seeking a well presented, spacious countryside home yet with excellent connections to surrounding towns and villages, this outstanding property is well worth a look.
* Distinctive character and immense charm throughout.
* Superb double aspect sitting room featuring an attractive brick fireplace with a flagstone hearth as the focal point. There is a double aspect study together with a superb conservatory and dining/sitting room which has open plan access to the kitchen.
* Recently updated kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of cream units with complementing granite preparation surfaces and incorporating various integrated appliances including a feature Aga range cooker.
* Ground floor bedroom with a comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes and stylish en suite shower room. There is also a useful ground floor bathroom, fitted with a modern white suite.
* Four well proportioned double bedrooms on the first floor, each with its own distinctive charm and individual outlook over the delightful gardens and complemented by the family bathroom, fitted with a modern white suite including a bath and separate shower.
* Stunning gardens in excess of 1.9 acres and comprising of both formal and informal 'wildlife' areas - a true 'country garden'.