This truly unique property has been occupied by the owner for over 27 years itself a testament in what a wonderful place it is. Over the years the property has been extended to provide versatile accommodation orientated to give the optimum view of the superb family garden and surrounding land. The downstairs accommodation offers the ability to be utilised to suit individual needs. Immediately upon entering under the Victorian style veranda, the ideal place to sit and admire the view, the light and bright entrance hall opens to the principal reception area. This sizable room offers a wonderful triple aspect and access onto the gardens and provides distinct areas for both dining and sitting and features a characterful fireplace. whilst the dining area is open plan to the kitchen, creating a practical living environment. An additional reception room, currently utilised as a study, provides a front aspect through a bay window and could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom. A triple aspect conservatory has a lovely view across the garden and surrounding fields whilst upstairs the three unique bedrooms each have a delightful outlook and are serviced by both a bathroom and separate large shower room. For anyone seeking a lifestyle property in the country, with a large garden of approximately 1.5 acres divided between formal garden, orchard and potential paddock, and a rural aspect, this desirable home is well worth a look.
* Flagstone path approach under a Victorian style veranda, the perfect covered seating area.
* Double aspect entrance hall with oak floor.
* Sitting room with an oak floor and substantial brick fireplace as a focal point with a slate hearth and open plan to the dining area which enjoys direct access onto the garden and a tiled floor flowing seamlessly to the kitchen.
* Kitchen with a range of oak fronted units with beech block surfaces offering space for appliances together with deep Twyford Butler style sink.
* Study/forth bedroom with exposed timber floor and characterful bay window overlooking the front garden together with an impressive brick feature fireplace.
* Conservatory with a triple aspect over the gardens and beyond.
* Bedroom one with a stunning view over the formal gardens and surrounding fields together with part vaulted ceiling and useful eaves storage cupboard.
* Two further unique double bedrooms, each with a countryside view.
* Family bathroom and a separate family shower room featuring a large Aqualisa shower.
* Wonderful gardens with both formal and informal areas in total extending to approximately 1.5 acres.
* Detached garage with remote solar panels generating electricity for both domestic use and export.