This semi-detached property is an ideal family home which has been enjoyed by the current owners for the past 18 years. There is a sitting room which leads into the dining area and of particular note, is the good-sized kitchen/breakfast room. Also on the ground floor is a cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which have wardrobes, and a family shower room. To the front of the there is a very large block paved driveway providing ample parking for numerous cars, and a single garage. The rear garden is south-westerly so enjoying plenty of sunshine.
* Entrance Lobby with tiled floor and folding doors to storage area..
* Entrance Hall with understairs storage cupboard.
* cloakroom with tiled floor and low level w.c.
* Sitting/Dining Room with Adam style fireplace fitted with a gas fire and in the dining area there is a storage cupboard and double glazed door to garden.
* Kitchen/Breakfast room - a good-sized space with tiled floor, white high gloss units and ample working surfaces. There is ample space for appliances including plumbing for both a washing machine and dishwasher. There is a door to the garage and a stable door to the garden.
Stairs to First Floor
* Landing with airing cupboard and access to roof space.
* Bedroom 1 - A double front aspect room with mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
* Bedroom 2 - A further double room overlooking the rear garden, with wooden flooring and built in wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3 - A single room overlooking the front of the property.
* Shower Room - A fully tiled room with a shower cubicle, wash basin with cupboards below and low level w.c.
* Gas central heating * Double Glazing