This semi-detached property has been refurbished by the current owners over the past two years and is now ready for its new owners to move into as there is no onward chain. The good-sized sitting room has engineered oak flooring which flows into the kitchen/dining areas. The kitchen has white high gloss units and walnut work surfaces with a central island/breakfast bar, and doors from the dining area lead to the patio and garden. Three bedrooms are offered on the first floor with a refitted bathroom and the gas central heating has a two zone system. The windows are triple glazed with the patio doors being double glazed, and ample parking is provided.
* Entrance Lobby
* Sitting Room with engineered oak flooring, fireplace fitted with electric fire.
* Kitchen/Dining Room both with engineered oak flooring - Kitchen area with white high gloss units and walnut work surfaces. Integrated appliances include single oven, Bosch gas hob with extractor over and Bosch dishwasher and there is appliance space. The central island with walnut top offers further storage and incorporates a breakfast bar. The dining area has double doors to patio and garden.
Stairs from the sitting room to First Floor
* Landing with access to insulated loft space, airing cupboard.
* Bedroom 1 - A double room overlooking the front of the property.
* Bedroom 2 - A further double room with a rear aspect.
* Bedroom 3 - A single room with storage.
* Bathroom - Refitted with part tiled walls, tile panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and heated towel rail.