Built in the 1950's this family home has three double bedrooms and is in one of Merrow s most sought after no through roads. As you will see from the neighbouring properties there is precedent set for development on a vast scale, subject to planning. The property has been well maintained by our client, with an extension being added to the rear overlooking the large and well maintained garden. To summarise, given the proximity to some of the areas best schooling and local amenities, this is an ideal property for a young and growing family.
* Impressive separate entrance hall with cloak room and double doors through to the main house
* Hall with under stairs storage
* Downstairs cloakroom with WC, basin and plenty of built in storage
* Large triple aspect, L shape living room with feature gas fireplace
* Double glazed conservatory over looking the garden
* The kitchen has a breakfast bar and granite worktops, integrated appliances include oven, electric hob and extractor.
* From the kitchen there is a large room currently used as a study and utility room, family room
* The dining room has a picture window, which gives a beautiful view of the garden. There are double doors through to the living room and a door to the conservatory
* Double aspect landing
* Good size master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a four-piece suite
* Second double bedroom with basin in room and built in wardrobe and a lovely view of the garden
* Further double bedroom with basin in room and view of the garden
* Separate family bathroom with bath, separate walk in shower, WC, basin and a heated towel rail
* The loft is fully boarded and insulated
* Double glazed throughout
* Driveway with parking as well as an integral garage with up and over door
* Well maintained landscaped front and rear gardens
* The green opposite is owned by the residents of Levylsdene.