Sometimes first impressions can be deceiving and this superb home really is a prime example and has to be seen to fully appreciate the wonderful attributes it has to offer. This surprisingly spacious detached home offers impressively adaptable accommodation internally, together with delightful formal gardens and paddocks extending to approximately 5.7 acres, complete with three stables. The property enjoys a wonderful rural outlook with views over fields towards woodland offering a delightful, ever changing rural outlook.
The front door opens into a glazed entrance porch and in turn you step into a welcoming, double aspect sitting room. A gas fired stove sits on a brick hearth, providing a warming focal point to this light and spacious room. To the far side French doors open onto the terrace, enjoying views across the garden to the paddock and woodland beyond. Leading through to the generous sized dining room you are again struck by the views. The kitchen/breakfast room is a good size and is furnished with a range of cottage-style units. There is a Rangemaster oven with extractor fan, granite worktops, a large centrally positioned island and space for a family sized table and chairs. Leading through is a utility room with access to the garden. From the main entrance you have a series of rooms comprising of a study, family bathroom and three bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has an en-suite wc and basin, in addition the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, a dual aspect with French doors and an en-suite shower room with a walk in shower. Turning stairs lead to the first floor with two further bedrooms with dormer and velux windows, there is also a bathroom with a white suite and a fitted shower over the bath.
* Bright and airy living room with a dual aspect overlooking the surrounding gardens and paddock beyond, an exposed brick feature fireplace, wood flooring and doors opening to a terrace.
* A well proportioned duel aspect dining room with views over the garden and fields.
* Kitchen/breakfast room equipped with a comprehensive range of units, complementing granite preparation surfaces and a central island, with space for a family sized table and chairs together with a separate utility room.
* Master ground floor bedroom suite featuring an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
* Three further adaptable rooms on the ground floor together with a modern family bathroom.
* Two further bedrooms on the first floor with a further modern family bathroom.
* Approximately 5.7 acres overall consisting of formal garden and paddocks, including three stables.