This exceptional home has been thoughtfully designed by the owners to provide a truly unique and adaptable living environment, blending both stylish contemporary and charming character features throughout. It is fair to say that the downstairs accommodation is truly deceptive with three generous reception area's which can be utilised to suit individual requirements. The undoubted heart of this home is the fabulous kitchen/dining room, a wonderfully social area in which to entertain family and friends and equipped with a stylish contemporary units, all illuminated by a substantial lantern roof, flooding the room with natural light. The adjacent family room provides an enhanced space ideal for entertaining family and friends, or to enjoy the latest feature courtesy of the integrated cinema system.
Upstairs, the three well proportioned bedrooms and sumptuous bathroom all radiate from the landing. The principal bedroom enjoys a triple aspect overlooking both Hascombe and the Surrey Hills, fields and adjacent countryside, whilst the remaining bedrooms share individual aspects. There are either fitted wardrobes of plenty of space for freestanding furniture in all of the rooms.
* Welcoming vaulted entrance porch accessing the double aspect hall with oak flooring and built in storage.
* Charming sitting room with a log burning stove as the focal point, flanked by bespoke pine storage cabinets. Adaptable playroom/dining room featuring a useful utility cupboard and accessing the downstairs wc and separate boot room.
* Stunning contemporary kitchen/dining room with a heated 'tumbled limestone' floor and featuring contrasting cream and grey cupboard and drawer units with complementing granite preparation surfaces, twin butler sink and quality appliances including a Rangemaster cooker, Samsung 'American style' fridge/freezer and Bosch dishwasher.
* Family room with integrated cinema system and bi-fold doors which open onto the Indian sandstone terrace to create a superb outside reception space to enjoy in the Summer months.
* Three double bedrooms with bedroom one featuring built in wardrobes and a raised dressing area with views towards the Surrey Hills. Bedroom two also features a fitted wardrobe together with a cast iron fireplace whilst bedroom three has an impressive exposed brick fireplace and chimney breast.
* Superb fully tiled bathroom, fitted with a white suite including a freestanding double end bath, separate large shower, wc with a characterful high level cistern and a large wash hand basin with vanity storage below.