First impressions can be deceptive and this wonderful family home proves the point, as the attractive character faÃ§ade belies the significant space this home provides - yet for anyone seeking potential to enlarge and improve, there is outstanding potential (STPP). This attractive detached four/five bedroom family home is situated in an enviable location in a sought after private road in the popular Surrey village of Shamley Green. This unique property, originally built in 1963, has been extended by the current owner and already offers spacious and well presented accommodation, with generous double bedrooms, well proportioned reception rooms and glorious gardens which surround the property and include an outdoor swimming pool. This well loved family home has been occupied by the owner since first built, a testament to what a great place it is to be, and offers outstanding potential for the new owners to create their own bespoke family home.
* Wonderful semi rural Surrey Hills village location with distant countryside views.
* Offering over 3000 sq/ft of accommodation with distinctive charm and character.
* Light and spacious dual aspect sitting room overlooking the garden with a feature fireplace as a cozy focal point.
* Double aspect dining room with access to the garden.
* Study - ideal for those who work from home.
* Kitchen/breakfast room equipped with a range of timber fronted units and incorporating various integrated appliances, overlooking the front garden.
* Adaptabe Four/Five double bedrooms, all being a generous size and featuring fitted wardrobes.
* En-suite bathroom and family bathroom.
* Dual driveways offering plenty of parking, double garage and separate single garage.
* Outdoor swimming pool, terrace and sun room.
* Wonderfully mature and secluded private gardens.
* Sought after location in Shamley Green.
* Significant potential to update and extend (Subject to planning permission)
Shamley Green is a pretty village, located 5 miles to the South of Guildford, at the foot of the Surrey Hills. It has a village shop and post office, two excellent pubs and a cricket green. The market town of Guildford offers a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.
The larger village of Cranleigh is 5 miles in the opposite direction. It has a health centre, library and leisure centre, as well as a wide range of shops and restaurants. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food , two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area boasts a choice of excellent schools, both private and independent, and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and the Downs Link; ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.
You have not recently viewed any properties