Burns and Webber Lettings are delighted to bring to market this wonderful four bedroom family surrounded by 22 acres of picturesque communal grounds, backing onto the forests of the Ash Ranges and miles of countryside footpaths. The ground floor comprises a spacious comfortable living room and log burner adjacent to the kitchen and conservatory. The downstairs study/bedroom adjoins a good size utility room backing onto a courtyard garden. Upstairs the master bedroom is a south-east aspect with a large adjoining en-suite. There is a second family bathroom for the other two upstairs double bedrooms.
* Unique historic and rural setting
* Double aspect living room with feature log-burner and storage cupboard
* Kitchen with integrated dishwasher, oven and gas hob
* Conservatory currently used as a dining room with doors leadings onto a courtyard garden on side and double doors leading onto the main rear garden
* Study/Bedroom four
* Downstairs W/C
* Good size utility room with Worcester Bosch combination boiler
* New UPVC double glazed windows, fascia's and guttering
* Bedroom one, good size double with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
* Bedroom two, double with built in wardrobes
* Bedroom three, additional double also featuring built in storage
* Allocated parking space and additional visitors spaces
* Two distinct areas of garden with a courtyard area accessed from the utility room and side garden from the conservatory.
* EPC rating: C
* Council Tax Band: F (Guildford Borough Council)