This spacious and well proportioned character cottage is conveniently located within easy reach of Guildford town centre, two train stations and well regarded schools. The property is wider than most Victorian homes of this design and as a consequence the sash windows are larger and the room sizes generous including a separate hallway. In addition there is great scope for further improvement and enlargement in the basement area.
To summarise, great location, plenty of living space and a lovely private garden.
* Living room with original floorboards, feature fireplace and sash windows
* Open kitchen with integrated hob and oven, leads into the dining area, large sash window and door with access to the rear garden
* Converted basement that has been tanked, with a window and currently used as an additional reception room
* Downstairs W/C
* Upstairs bathroom, part tiled, three piece white suite including W/C, basin and bath
* Bedroom one, good size double overlooking the rear garden with built in storage
* Bedroom two, additional double also benefitting from built in storage
* Bedroom three, single room with storage cupboard
* Residents Parking (Area A)
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford Borough Council)
Pretty rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders and a patio area, perfect for outdoor dining with a west-facing aspect. There is side access via a lockable gate.
Located in a popular and sought-after road of similar period properties, the property sits within 0.7 miles of either Guildford mainline station (providing a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 35 minutes) or 0.5 miles from London Road. There are a number of very highly regarded schools and nearby ones include Sandfield Primary and Guildford County. The High Street is within easy walking distance and is renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. Luxury boutiques are interspersed with chic cafÃ©s and traditional teahouses, while the town s diverse range of bars and restaurants offer an eclectic menu for all tastes and experiences. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports.