A bright and spacious family home built in 2004, set within the popular 57-acre parkland-style Queen Elizabeth Park development.
* Covered entrance porch, hallway and under stairs storage cupboard
* Excellent size living room with bay window and gas fireplace
* Sliding doors leading into a good size kitchen/diner with laminate worktops and integrated appliances including; washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and induction hob. Plenty of windows and double doors leading onto the garden ensuring lots of natural light within the kitchen
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Bedroom one, double with built in wardrobes and part-tiled, four piece ensuite including; bath, W/C, sink and separate shower.
* Bedroom two, another double with views overlooking the rear garden
* Bedroom three, good size single room
* Family bathroom, part-tiled, bath, W/C and sink
* Larger than average size rear garden for Queen Elizabeth Park
* No onward chain
* Council Tax Band: E
* EPC Energy Rating: C
Garden and Exterior
Larger than average size rear garden for the development with patio area, mainly laid to lawn, shrub boarders and chipped wood children's play area. Also benefitting from a single garage to the side of the property and off street parking for two cars
The property is located within Queen Elizabeth Park, which was built in 2004 and is a beautifully laid out and well-planned development with large areas of green open space that have matured over the years to create an attractive and peaceful setting. It is situated approximately two miles to the north of Guildford and within the development there is the benefit of a Nuffield Health Fitness Centre and a well-regarded nursery. Nearby, Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. It is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports; for those who require a commute into London there are railway stations at both Guildford and Worplesdon, both of which run a service into London Waterloo in under 40 minutes. There are a number of first class schools in the area, both state and private.