A three bedroom house situated in the popular development of Merrow Park, in good condition throughout and benefitting from a re-fitted kitchen within the last year. The ground floor offers an open-plan living/dining room, under-stairs storage cupboard and modern kitchen. Upstairs comprises two double bedrooms, further single bedroom and three piece bathroom suite.
* Open plan, double aspect living/dining room
* Re-fitted kitchen within the last year with a range of cream units, integrated 4-ring gas hob and Neff oven
* Under-stairs storage cupboard
* Bedroom one, double with built in wardrobes
* Bedroom two, double with airing cupboard
* Bedroom three, single with built in storage
* Three piece white suite comprising sink, W/C and bath
* Gas central heating
* Council Tax Band: D
* EPC current rating:
Garden and Exterior
With access from the kitchen there is a lovely decked area with steps leading down to mainly laid to lawn and shrub boarders. Also benefitting from side access, a garage and off street parking.
Fitzjohn Close is located in Merrow Park, nearby to Burpham village which offers supermarkets, a public house, an Indian and Fish and Chip restaurant, petrol station and a parade of shops including a post office, bakery and a barbers. Just a couple of miles away is Guildford town centre, offering a range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. Guildford forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is ideal for riding, walking or cycling. There are excellent transport links, with two train stations, London Road station, with a service to London Waterloo in approx. 1 hour and the mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 35 minutes, and the A3 linking the South Coast, central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports.