This wonderful three bedroom home is situated towards the end of a country lane in a farm hamlet, bordered by hedgerows and fields, which really do enhance the special rural feel, yet is conveniently located within a couple of miles of Cranleigh village centre - only a 10 minute cycle ride along the Downs Link. Believed to have been originally built as a farm worker's cottage, this enchanting property has been sympathetically extended over the years in keeping with the original character, creating a unique family home offering immense charm with cosy and adaptable accommodation together with a delightful, Southerly facing garden, perfectly orientated for maximum sunshine. The characterful, tile hung elevations provide an appealing facade within which the well maintained accommodation benefits from a light and neutral decorative theme which continues throughout the property, creating a wonderful living environment. Surrounded by The Vachery Estate, there are many wonderful walks to be be enjoyed, literally from the doorstep, so for anyone looking for a rural retreat in a convenient location, this wonderful home could well be what you have been waiting for.
* Unique 'Sussex Farmhouse' style attached cottage in an idyllic rural location yet close to Cranleigh village.
* Charming character features throughout including iron latch doors and the original clay tiled floor in the dining room.
* Two well proportioned reception rooms, each with a superb view over the garden, with both the triple aspect sitting room and separate dining room featuring a duel aspect log burning stove as the focal point.
* Hand-built Geoffrey Brown kitchen cabinets featuring granite and beech preparation surfaces, a complementing a slate floor and featuring a Brittania range cooker together with plenty of space for a breakfast table.
* Three double bedrooms, two of which feature built in wardrobes and all enjoying a lovely aspect over the surrounding gardens. The master bedroom enjoys a double aspect together with a separate dressing room and en-suite shower room.
* Large family bathroom fitted with a white, period style suite.
* Glorious Southerly facing garden together with a sizable detached double garage.