A first floor one bedroom apartment set in this well-managed retirement development for the over 55's, which is conveniently situated in Guildford's town centre, just moments from the High Street, London Road station and Stoke Park.
* Fully re-furbished throughout to a high standard
* One double bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Open plan living/dining room with new electric heater
* Modern kitchen with range of white units and integrated appliances
* Communal residents lounge situated on the ground floor
* Beautifully presented shower room with double shower, basin, W/C and partly porcelain tiled
* No onward chain
* Other noteworthy points include; emergency pull cord system, 24-hour emergency Careline system, house manager, laundry facilities, parking, lift, communal garden area, double glazing and electric heating
* Lease: 125 years from 1989
* Ground Rent: approx. £550 per annum
* Service/Maintenance Charge: approx. £2100 per annum
The upper High Street is a very short walk from the property with G Live, The Harbour hotel and a choice of pubs, bars and restaurants. Also within walking distance are Stoke Park, the Spectrum Leisure centre and Guildford Lido. Guildford is renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social and recreational facilities. Guildford has excellent transport links, the property is a very short walk from London Road train station with trains taking approx. 1 hour to London Waterloo and the mainline railway station is approx. 1 mile away, both provide a commuter service to London Waterloo (from the main line station it is approx. 38 minutes). The A3 is a short drive from the property and links to the M25 accessing central London and International airports. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.