An exclusive development with just one brand new home remaining set in the picturesque village of Chilworth, just south east of Guildford. This three bedroom semi-detached family home benefits from endless quality and luxurious specification, coupled with hand built craftsmanship and attention to detail. The ground floor is open-plan creating a modern, stylish and bright living space that combines the kitchen and dining area with the lounge giving you a perfect space for entertaining or relaxing whilst enjoying the views out on to the rear garden through the large Bi-Fold doors.
* Kitchen; contemporary units with soft close doors and drawers, quartz worktops, Siemens integrated appliances and LED lighting under cabinets
* Open plan living/dining room with bi-fold doors onto the garden, timber laminate flooring, large storage cupboard and part-glass roof
* Bedroom one; Excellent size double room with dressing area and built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room and views over the garden
* Bedroom two; Additional double room with TV point and distribution system
* Bedroom three; Good size single bedroom with space for a single bed and wardrobe, TV point and distribution system
* Family bathroom; Sanitaryware including, Saneux, Groche and Vado, Porcelain tiles to floor and walls, thermostatically controlled towel rail, shaver point, vanity unit and integrated mirror.
* Downstairs W/C with automatic light sensor, basin, drawer storage, W/C and mirror
* Carpet to all bedrooms, living room, stairs and landing
* Satin stainless steel faceplates to switches and sockets
* Energy efficient gas fired boiler
* Thermostatically controlled under floor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor