A superb family home offering extremely versatile four/five bedroom accommodation and outbuildings totalling over 4200 sqft, situated within private gardens and paddocks of approximately 6 acres and located under 6 miles from Guildford town centre. EPC Rating: E
- Impressive single storey chalet style home developed in late 1970s offering around 3000 sq ft of adaptable, light and spacious accommodation set in approx. 6 acres including paddock in rural location.
- Double glazed doors into entrance hall with wood block floor and cloakroom, leading to dining room with door to courtyard/terrace with SW view over garden.
- Large archway opening into superb dual aspect drawing room with open fireplace and patio doors to courtyard.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of bespoke Mark Wilkinson wooden units, integrated appliances, plenty of space for dining, plus separate utility room, bathroom and storage area.
- Master bedroom benefitting from ensuite shower room and adjacent dressing room, plus two further bedrooms, all with delightful views of the courtyard, together with family bathroom with white suite.
- Another bedroom enjoying large double height window with views to the front, vaulted ceiling and staircase leading to an upper mezzanine level. A further staircase leads to a first floor studio.
- Gravel drive to front, detached double garage with automatic doors, wood store, stable block, storeroom, greenhouse and large timber storage barn.
- Magnificent secluded formal gardens to rear and side of the property with large lawn surrounded by mature shrubs and trees, expansive rural views, paddock and gate to woodland.
Price Guide £1,000,000 - £1,100,000 Freehold
This impressive home was developed in the late 1970's and offers adaptable, light and spacious accommodation with 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and overall grounds of approximately 6 acres, including a large paddock and set in a wonderful rural location. The chalet style home is mainly single storey and offers around 3000 sqft of accommodation together with additional outbuildings including a double garage, stable block and large storage barn. The property is a true lifestyle home, ideal for anyone looking for significant space both inside and out and situated in a highly convenient and accessible location within 6 miles of Guildford town centre and station.
Double glazed doors open into the entrance hall with a wood block floor and cloakroom leading to the dining room with a door to the courtyard/terrace, enjoying south westerly views over the garden. An large archway opens to a superb dual aspect drawing room with an open fireplace flanked by fitted bookcases and patio doors to the courtyard. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with an extensive range of bespoke wooden cabinets designed by Mark Wilkinson and includes various integrated appliances and features space for a table and chairs. There is a separate utility room which also gives access to a bathroom and a useful storage area.
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and a delightful view of the courtyard area whilst the adjacent dressing room is equipped with an extensive range of wardrobes and enjoys access to the courtyard through French doors. The family bathroom is equipped with a modern white suite and includes a separate bath with shower. There are two further bedrooms which both overlook the courtyard, with window seats and one with a fitted wardrobe. Another bedroom overlooks the front garden with a large double height window, vaulted ceiling and staircase leading to an upper mezzanine level and loft. A separate staircase leads to the first floor studio which could be adapted for a variety of uses and features eves storage, a darkroom and built-in wardrobe. The property has mains water and electricity with oil heating and private drainage.
This is truly an unusual yet magnificently versatile property that needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Situated within the delightful hamlet of Grafham, on the outskirts of Bramley with its village shops and amenities, about 6 miles south of Guildford with comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities as well as mainline station with fast service to Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. Nearby Cranleigh provides health centre, library, leisure centre and range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food' and two supermarkets. There is a choice of excellent private and state schools plus miles of open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding..