SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A very well presented 4 bedroom, 3/4 reception room detached home featuring generous family accommodation together with a delightful garden, situated in a convenient location on the periphery of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating 'C'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Excellent double aspect sitting room featuring a focal point limestone fireplace with a contemporary cassette log burning stove, together with double doors leading to dining room with garden view.
- Also adjoining the sitting room is an impressive conservatory overlooking the rear garden, providing an excellent flow of entertaining space through onto the garden terrace.
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with a range of stylish units and incorporating various fitted appliances together with a useful breakfast bar. Separate utility room.
- Further ground floor accommodation consists of a separate front facing family room/study, ideal for home working, plus a useful cloakroom.
- Four generous bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite and family bathrooms both fitted with modern white suites with full co-ordinating tiling.
- Superb, established landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn, featuring a pergola covered seating area, ideally positioned for maximum sunshine, together with dining terrace leading to conservatory.
The property is conveniently located to the north of Cranleigh, ideal for easy access to Guildford with its mainline station providing a fast service to Waterloo. The village of Cranleigh has a busy High Street with restaurants, cafes, independent retailers including a renowned butcher, fishmonger, two department stores, a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre. The area is surrounded by open countryside, with access to the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - and the Downs Link, which provide excellent walking, cycling and horse riding. There is also a wide choice of schooling available locally, in both the private and the state sectors..