SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A modern 4/5 bedroom detached family home featuring generous, versatile living space and a lovely kitchen/dining room with views over the substantial sunny garden, situated within a popular road, walking distance of the centre of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating: 'C'
- Generous sitting room with large bay window to the front, focal point fireplace with gas effect fire, parquet flooring and glazed doors to the adjoining dining room.
- Further ground floor accommodation with a large family room with French doors onto the garden, double bedroom, en-suite shower room, study area and utility room.
- Good sized kitchen with garden view including a Countrychef range style cooker, Admiral American style fridge/freezer and a comprehensive range of cupboards and work surfaces, open plan to the dining room.
- Dining room with French doors onto the substantial patio and garden.
- Welcoming entrance hall with parquet flooring, downstairs cloakroom and understairs storage/coat cupboard.
- Extensive private garden mainly laid to lawn and benefitting from mature trees, a shed and detached garage.
- All 4 bedrooms are well presented, with large windows and built in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom comprising a modern white suite including a bath with shower over.
Price Guide £565,000 - £595,000 Freehold
This attractive detached family home provides well presented, light and comfortable accommodation and a generous mature garden, situated in a highly convenient location within easy reach of the village centre and excellent local schools. The open and airy downstairs accommodation is very adaptable for today's modern family living requirements and equally lends itself to easy entertaining. The glazed double doors between the sitting room and the kitchen/dining room mean that the rooms can be configured in a variety of ways depending on whether quiet relaxation or expansive space is required. The extremely useful annexe can also be put to many uses for relative or guest usage or as an office suite or an enviable teenager's retreat! The garden is ample for copious different activities from family football fun to quiet sunbathing, relaxation or al fresco dining. With a garage and sizeable driveway providing plenty of parking, most families would be well catered for years to come.
* Parquet floored entrance hall drawing you into this welcoming family home, also containing a storage cupboard and very useful downstairs cloakroom.
* Comfortable sitting room which features a large bay window to the front of the property and a focal point fireplace with gas effect fire.
* Dining room with double glazed doors to the sitting room and breakfast bar abutting the kitchen, creating a social environment for entertaining. The dining room also benefits from an extremely useful food pantry plus French doors onto the garden terrace.
* Well equipped kitchen overlooking the garden, plentiful cupboards, an integrated Bosch dishwasher, extractor fan and a Countrychef range style cooker.
* Two additional ground floor rooms offer the versatility to be utilised as an additional bedroom suite, with one room featuring an adjoining en suite shower room with an Aqualisa shower, which, together with the adjacent family room and utility room, could be easily converted to integral annex accommodation.
* Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from large front aspect window and a good sized built in double wardrobe
* 3 further bedrooms, all with sizeable windows and each featuring wardrobes or fitted furniture.
* Family bathroom with white suite and featuring an Aqualisa shower over the bath.
The property is situated within a level walk of the centre of Cranleigh village with its health centre, arts centre, library and leisure centre as well as comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, baker, fishmonger, MandS Food Hall, supermarkets and wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside and the Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford town is approximately 10 miles away with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. .