SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A charming Grade II Listed, 4 bedroom family home, offering a wonderful blend of superbly presented character and contemporary accommodation and enjoying a wealth of period features, set in the heart of this popular West Sussex village.
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Triple aspect sitting room featuring an enchanting Inglenook fireplace complemented by an abundance of exposed beams.
- Superb contemporary kitchen/dining room featuring bi-fold doors opening to the decked rear terrace with a commanding view of the garden.
- Impressive kitchen fitted with an extensive range of modern high gloss units with quality integrated AEG appliances and featuring a central breakfast bar.
- Well proportioned study/home office overlooking the front garden, ideal for those who work from home.
- 4 individual, spacious double bedrooms, each with a delightful aspect over the surrounding gardens.
- Family bathroom with a characterful period style suite together with a separate family shower room featuring a contemporary suite including a double shower and stylish tiling.
- Generous private and secluded garden with a large decked terrace adjoining the house, vegetable garden and direct access to the substantial detached garage adjacent to a gravelled driveway with space for five vehicles.
Thr property is located in the heart of the charming village of Rudgwick, close to a local shop and amenities including a village school, doctor's surgery and dental practice. The village is located just south of the Surrey/Sussex border, surrounded by miles of open countryside. The larger village of Cranleigh is approximately 5 miles to the North whilst Horsham (7 miles) and Guildford (11 miles) are within easy reach, both offering a larger range of shopping and recreational facilities and mainline stations providing direct access to Waterloo and Victoria..