SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A superbly presented 4 bedroom family home offering extremely versatile living accommodation and a wonderful landscaped garden, situated within a highly desirable private road on the outskirts of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating 'D'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- The 'wow factor' kitchen with dining space, centre island, white gloss units and contrasting work surfaces is bathed in light from 4 rooflights and 2 sets of French doors to the garden.
- Front aspect sitting room with glazed doors to kitchen, stripped wood floor and focal point enclosed wood burner.
- Further front facing snug room enjoying attractive open fireplace with marble hearth and stripped wooden floor.
- Other ground floor accommodation includes a good sized utility room, a useful shower room, together with a study with garden views and internal access to the garage.
- Master bedroom with views to the front, attractive fireplace, built-in wardrobes and a large separate dressing room leading to stunning ensuite shower room with underfloor heating.
- Three further generous double bedrooms, two benefitting from built-in cupboards, plus an elegant family bathroom.
- Beautifully designed garden with large dining patio, expansive lawn, fruit trees, shed, summerhouse which could be used as a gym/office and side access to front gravelled drive.
Rowly Drive is a quiet, private road on the Guildford side of Cranleigh. The village centre is about 1.5 miles away offering excellent schools, a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford is approximately 8 miles away with train service into London Waterloo, as well as access to the A3 and M25. .