A very well presented and surprisingly spacious 3 bedroom character home featuring generous 3 reception room accommodation and a delightful garden, situated in this popular location close to the village centre and local schools. EPC Rating 'E'
- Surprisingly spacious, character home situated in a highly convenient location.
- Well proportioned sitting room with a focal point fireplace and a separate dining room, both featuring distinctive oriel bay windows and practical wood effect flooring.
- Bright and airy study/conservatory with a delightful view of the garden.
- Generous kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a comprehensive range of units, including various fitted appliances, and featuring a useful breakfast bar.
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 of which feature fitted wardrobes.
- 2 bathrooms comprising of a modern family bathroom with a white suite together with a separate ground floor shower room.
- Decked out loft area with access from the landing, ideal for a variety of uses.
- Gravel driveway driveway with parking for 3 cars. Delightful gardens with an abundance of plants and shrubs, private decked seating area and a detached garage for storage.
Situated very close to excellent schools and also a level walk to the centre of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and also comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..