This detached bungalow provides some lovely 2-double bedroom accommodation whilst we think there may even be an opportunity to add another storey, subject to planning. Furthermore there is a double width garage and a newly re-turfed private garden which, added to the excellent location in the heart of Ottershaw village along this popular road, makes this an excellent purchase. EPC Rating C.
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Lovely Front Aspect Sitting Room with Gas Coal Effect Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Fitted Units, Double Oven & Hob and Spaces for Other Appliances
- Modern Shower-Room & Separate Cloakroom
- Approx 40' Rear Garden with Newly Turfed Section and Large Entertaining Terrace
- Double Width Garage Partly Converted to a Home Office/Annexe with Cloakroon
- Lots of Off Street Parking and Scope for More
Slade Road is at the very heart of Ottershaw Village and one of our most popular residential locations. Just a few hundred yards from the village itself with its range of local shops catering for everyday needs, including a post office, supermarket, a popular social club and an excellent doctors surgery. Ottershaw is perfect if you have young children with the highly rated C of E Infant and Junior Schools a short walk away. More comprehensive facilities can be found a little further afield at Woking, Addlestone, Chertsey, Weybridge and West Byfleet. Mainline access to London (Waterloo). The M25 at Chertsey is just 2 miles distant, giving access to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, the M3 and central London.