SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A superb, impeccably presented 3 bedroom detached family home featuring stylish, contemporary accommodation and situated in a tucked away cul de sac location near to Cranleigh village centre. EPC Rating 'C'.
- Immaculate kitchen/breakfast room with French doors onto garden, beautiful white handleless units with contrasting black granite surfaces, integrated appliances including SMEG range, access to garage.
- Welcoming and relaxing living room with plenty of space for family living and generous dining, together with a working open fireplace, large window to the front and French doors to the conservatory.
- Spacious conservatory with underfloor heating beneath a beautiful porcelain tiled floor, plus French doors onto the patio and sun reflecting roof.
- Sunlit entrance hall with glazed internal doors, wood effect floor flowing into kitchen, plus contemporary cloakroom.
- Light and airy master bedroom with large garden view window, mirrored built-in wardrobes and a stunning ensuite shower room with modern white suite and contrasting granite tiling.
- Two further sunny bedrooms, one spacious double facing the front with built-in mirrored wardrobes and the other with pretty garden views.
- Magnificent family bathroom with modern white suite including bath with shower over, stunning tiles, heated towel rail, back-lit mirror and big window.
- Attractively landscaped garden with generous terrace across the back of the house, steps up to the lawn, plenty of focal point planting and a further patio for al fresco dining.
Situated close to excellent schools and the centre of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and also comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..