Cleverly extended in recent years to create a fabulous 5 bedroom halls-adjoining family home, originally built by Berg in the mid 1930s, with a super garden, in one of the most desirable residential roads within Coombeside, close to great local schools and within easy reach of New Malden High Street and station.
EPC Rating C
- Halls-adjoining family home
- Original arts and crafts influences
- Panelled reception hall
- Large open-plan living area with Inglenook fireplace
- Separate sitting room/dining room
- Study, utility area and guest cloakroom
- 5 very well proportioned bedrooms on one floor
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Beautifully maintained and mature gardens
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic location
Overdale Avenue is one of the premier residential roads within New Malden and this is within the Coombeside area, particularly popular for a number of great local schools, including Coombe Hill Infants and Juniors, Coombe Girls and the two faith schools in The Groves. New Malden High Street has a fine selection of local shops and businesses and includes a Waitrose supermarket. At the foot of the High Street is New Malden station with excellent commuter services to Waterloo. In the general area there are also many sporting facilities and both Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park are easily accessible..