A light and spacious detached family home offering 4/5 bedroom accommodation and a garden with an open outlook to the rear, located at the end of a sought after cul de sac near to Cranleigh village. EPC Rating: D
- 28 x 12'7 living/dining room featuring two distinct areas, the living room benefitting from stone clad fireplace.
- Dining room also links to the kitchen and benefits from French doors onto the rear patio.
- Kitchen with Shaker style units, various integrated appliances, garden view and door to utility room.
- Separate ground floor cloakroom, plus utility room adjacent to kitchen with space for appliances and door to the side access.
- Spacious master bedroom with modern ensuite shower room with white suite and stylish tiling.
- Three further spacious bedrooms upstairs, whilst a fifth bedroom could easily be created from the large study area.
- Attractive rear garden benefitting from large patio offering an elevated view to enjoy the surrounding countryside, plus area of lawn together with established trees and shrubs.
- Established planting in the front garden, together with double width driveway offering parking for two cars and access to integral garage.
Situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac on the fringe of Cranleigh village, this detached house offers plenty of accommodation to suit most families. The property is an extended five bedroom detached family house with two interlinked reception rooms and integral garage. The living room has a stone clad fireplace as its focal point, creating a welcoming room in which to entertain family and friends, especially with the opening to the dining area which links to the kitchen and French doors onto the rear patio with views of the rear garden, an ideal place for alfresco dining and to catch the sun for most of the day. The kitchen is fitted with Shaker style wall and base units, an eye level cooker, electric hob and extractor fan. In addition, the property benefits from a large utility room with space for appliances and a door to the side access, ground floor WC and gas fired central heating to radiators.
There are four spacious bedrooms upstairs, whilst the fith bedroom could easily be created from the large study area. The master bedroom has a modern en-suite shower room, whilst the family bathroom is equally well appointed, featuring a white suite with an over bath shower and plenty of fitted vanity storage cupboards.
For those who like a rural lifestyle, there is nearby access to a footpath where you'll be able to walk through open fields. This will be of particular interest to those who want to walk their dogs in the pretty surrounding countryside.
* 4 bedroom accommodation with the provision to create an easy adapted fifth bedroom.
* Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite and stylish tiling.
* 28 x 12'7 living/dining room featuring two distinct areas.
* Open plan front garden with a double width driveway accessing an excellent sized garage.
* Enclosed rear garden with rural views beyond.
* Sought after location close to the centre of Cranleigh village.
Nearby access to footpath to open fields, plus easy access to Cranleigh village with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is located 10 miles to the south of Guildford, which has a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..