A beautifully presented, extended detached property with 4 bedrooms (master en-suite), fabulous kitchen/dining room, delightful sitting room, study, family room and garden backing onto paddocks. EPC tbc
- Fabulous bright interior.
- Sitting room with log burner and bi-fold doors.
- Family room and separate study.
- Gorgeous kitchen/dining room with appliances and bi-fold doors.
- Separate utility room.
- Ceramic tiles to the ground floor. Solar panels for hot water.
- Under floor heating to the ground floor and bathrooms/cloakroom.
- Barn style car port with storage area to the rear. Rear garden with entertaining space, screened boundaries and backing onto paddocks.
This tranquil setting within the popular South Farnham area forms part of the local community and is close to Rowledge Village. The village has its own shopping area which includes a butcher, hairdresser, post office, garage and two local pub. The Village Hall, recreation ground and various clubs host a number of local societies, sports and social activities and are well utilised daily for a wide variety of activities for both children and adults. Farnham town centre is under 2.5 miles from the property and offers a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The A31 giving access to the A3, A331 and M3 is about 2.3 miles away and the area is surrounded by miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling..