Situated in an elevated position close to the centre of this sought after Surrey Hills village, this adaptable 3 bedroom bungalow offers potential for the new owner to apply the finishing touches to create their own bespoke home with wonderful countryside literally on the doorstep. EPC Rating 'D'.
- Passed planning permission to modify and enlarge to a 2 storey home, offering a fantastic opportunity to create the home of your dreams in this highly desirable village in the Surrey Hills.
- Welcoming entrance hall with practical oak flooring which flows through most of the property.
- Double aspect living room with focal point Clearview log burning stove and enjoying open outlook over the garden with French doors onto the decked terrace for flow of entertaining space.
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of units and a separate utility room.
- Further generously sized rooms benefitting from delightful garden outlooks offering adaptability to be utilised as reception spaces or bedrooms.
- Two rooms can be used as spacious double bedrooms because they benefit from built in wardrobes.
- Stylish bathroom recently refitted with contemporary white suite and contrasting tiles, together with adjoining modern cloakroom.
- Elevated position above Peaslake village with delightful gardens of approx 1/3 acre mainly laid to lawn, perimeter hedging for secluded environment, plus timber barn style outbuilding/garage.
The delightful home provides well proportioned, bright and spacious single storey accommodation nestled in established gardens of approximately 1/3 of an acre and situated in a stunning location in the heart of this beautiful Surrey Hills village.
The property provides versatile living environment with further scope to make your own. Immediately upon entering the welcoming entrance hall, with practical oak flooring which flows throughout most of the property, the spacious accommodation is apparent. The double aspect living room is a particular feature with an open outlook over the garden and features French doors which open onto the decked terrace area, ideal for entertaining al-fresco, together with a centrally positioned Clearview log burning stove as the focal point. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and there is a separate utility room. The three remaining rooms are all a generous size, with delightful outlooks over the surrounding gardens and offer the adaptability to be utilised as spacious double bedrooms, with two having built in wardrobes, or further reception space. The stylish bathroom has been recently re-fitted with a contemporary white suite and contrasting tiles tiles, whilst the adjoining wc has been equipped to the same standard.
The property offers a fantastic opportunity for the new owner to create the home of their dreams in a highly desirable location, surrounded by the Surrey Hills, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, providing superb countryside and woodland walks literally from your doorstep.
NB - Planning permission has been passed to modify and enlarge the property. Please contact Burns & Webber for further information.
Situated close to the centre of Peaslake village with it's shop, church, primary school and pub in the heart of the Surrey Hills surrounded by walking, horse riding and cycling countryside. The larger village of Cranleigh approx 5 miles away offers a wider range of independent shops, MandS Simply Food, 2 supermarkets, a health centre, library and leisure centre. Nearby Guildford offers further comprehensive shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities plus fast and frequent train service to London Waterloo and access to the M25 via the A3..