SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - An impressive 4/5 bedroom detached family home providing particularly spacious and well presented accommodation featuring stunning open plan reception space, situated in a wonderfully peaceful location backing onto paddocks, in this sought after private estate. EPC Rating 'F'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Contemporary living space created by the open plan kitchen/sitting room/dining room, including bi-fold doors which open onto the superb dining terrace.
- High quality kitchen fitted with stylish contrasting units with marble worksurfaces, integrated appliances, including a substantial range cooker, and an impressive large central island.
- Light, bright sitting area featuring a focal point fireplace and oak floors which flow into the dining area, all enjoying delightful views and access to the gardens.
- Further ground floor accommodation includes a welcoming hallway with a cloakroom, sizable study and utility room with access to the garden and garage.
- Impressive double aspect principal bedroom suite with a fully fitted dressing room and superb, ensuite bathroom with a bath and additional shower.
- Second bedroom suite and two further generous double bedrooms, both featuring fitted wardrobes, which share the use of the modern family bathroom.
- Secure rear garden with a wonderful view over fields and woodland, being mainly laid to lawn and interspersed with mature trees. The garden benefits from magnificent dining and sun terraces, ideal for al-fresco entertaining.
The hamlet of Ifold is surrounded by undulating fields and woodland. There is a local village shop, whilst nearby Loxwood, Cranleigh and Billingshurst priovide further amenities and mainline link to London Victoria. There is an excellent choice both state and private schooling locally. The area is surrounded by West Sussex countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding, whilst the South Coast is about 20 miles away..