Situated a level walk of Cranleigh village centre, this charming 3 bedroom detached Victorian home offers bright, contemporary living accommodation including a superb kitchen/dining/family room, together with a southerly backing garden and garage. EPC Rating 'D'.
- Welcoming contemporary styled front garden with attractive low picket fence and gate leading to gravel and paving to the pretty front door and access around the side of the property.
- Elegant double aspect sitting room benefitting from charming large bay window to the front and enjoying plenty of room for both family relaxation and entertaining.
- Both hall and landing are bathed in light from a generous side window and the stairs with balustrade create an excellent feeling of space, the hall also benefitting from a useful downstairs cloakroom.
- Stunning feature kitchen/diner including extended dining/sitting area with pitched roof, 4 Velux windows and French doors/windows right across the rear onto the patio, drawing in the garden.
- The modern kitchen benefits from cream slate floor, contemporary units with contrasting black granite surfaces and plentiful integrated appliances including 5 ring hob, 3 ovens and coffee machine.
- Garden view master bedroom with two large built-in cupboards and ensuite bathroom with white suite.
- Two further light and airy bedrooms with windows to the front, plus rear facing family bathroom with white suite including bath with overhead shower.
- The garden has been well-designed with lawn, paved and shingle areas showcasing shrubs and plants, a raised terrace across the back of the house, plus access to the garage and parking.
Mead Road is a level walk to the centre of Cranleigh with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and wide range of independent retailers.
10 miles away, Guildford has a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London.
The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.