SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A surprisingly spacious 4 bedroom family home offering hugely adaptable accommodation, set within wonderful mature and partly walled gardens and situated in a delightful semi-rural location on the Surrey/West Sussex border with no onward chain. EPC Rating: E
- Spacious And Hugely Versatile Reception Space
- Well Presented Throughout
- Adaptable 3/5 Bedroom Accommodation
- Delightful Landscaped and Partly Walled Gardens
- Lovely Semi Rural Location
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a tucked away position in a delightful semi rural location midway between the villages of Alfold and Loxwood on the Surrey/West Sussex border, this wonderful home offers highly versatile family accommodation that can be adapted for individual needs. Having been extended, the property offers significant ground floor accommodation with four particularly generous rooms, enhanced by a bright and neutral decorative theme and an abundance of windows that allow natural light to flood in, creating a superb living environment. The fabulous kitchen/breakfast room is the perfect space to entertain friends and family whilst an impressive ground floor bedroom suite could provide additional reception space if required, complementing the three generous first floor double bedrooms, one of which also enjoys an en suite bathroom, together with the additional family bathroom.
For anyone seeking an individual adaptable home, this superb property is one not to miss!
* Impressive gravel carriage driveway, appealing façade with eyebrow window and deep covered entrance porch.
* Welcoming entrance hall, the hub of this home, accessing nearly all the reception rooms.
* Principal double aspect living room with a feature fireplace and plenty of space for both sitting and dining areas. Adjoining study/office and further triple aspect reception room with a large bay window.
* Impressive kitchen/breakfast room with a comprehensive range of cottage style fitted units including a prominent island unit and breakfast bar, together with a range style cooker. Additional utility room with appliance storage space.
* Adaptable ground floor bedroom with an en suite bathroom including a bath and separate shower.
* Three generous first floor double bedrooms, each featuring fitted wardrobes with the guest bedroom enjoying an en suite bathroom. Additional family bathroom.
* No onward chain.
Alfold is a village in south west Surrey situated on the Surrey/Sussex border with a population of around 1050. The village is set in an area of wooded countryside with many footpaths and bridleways through Forestry Commission land and along the Wey and Arun Canal. The St Nicholas church in the centre of the village dating back to 1100. The village benefits from three pubs and a village shop, a recently renovated Village Hall, Sports Ground, cricket pitch and tennis courts. The nearby town of Godalming offers a wide range of shops and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. The neighbouring village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street with a butcher, fishmonger and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. It also benefits from a modern health centre, library and leisure centre..