VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - An enchanting country cottage home featuring well proportioned accommodation and an abundance of character and charm, together with a truly delightful cottage garden, outbuildings and a substantial detached garage. EPC Rating 'F'
- Immediately upon entering this beautiful cottage, tradition and charm surround you and the flagstone flooring draws you into the heart of this home.
- Welcoming kitchen fitted with Shaker style units and wooden work surfaces, together with modern range cooker with feature wood clad wall behind.
- Light and bright family room benefitting from bi-fold and patio doors giving wonderful views of the garden together with a large rooflight allowing sunlight to flood in creating a superb living/reception space.
- Generous lounge/dining room enjoying focal point fireplace including log burning stove and views to the front, together with plenty of space for family dining.
- The first floor comprises two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and the bathroom which benefits from both a bath and enclosed glazed shower.
- An adaptable second floor loft area featuring a vaulted ceiling with a further generous loft benefitting from a rooflight.
- The magnificent cottage garden is an outstanding feature, beautifully planned and planted providing colour, tranquillity and wildlife habitat, together with two useful outbuildings, offering further storage space.
- The brick paved and gravelled driveway provides plenty of parking space and allows access to the substantial detached garage/workshop.
Situated in Ewhurst village, located at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which provides miles of open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. The larger village of Cranleigh is about 3 miles away with a health centre, library and leisure centre as well as wide range of shops, including MandS 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores. Nearby Guildford offers a range of shopping and recreational facilities and mainline station with service into London Waterloo, and access to the A3 to the M25..