First impressions can be deceiving and standing outside this superb property will give you no clue to how much space and adaptability this chalet style home has to offer. Add to this the outstanding, mature south/westerly facing garden, which overlooks a meadow and the resulting property will not fail to impress. Over the years the property has been substantially extended and improved, resulting in a beautifully presented home with an extremely adaptable arrangement of accommodation.
Immediately upon entering the welcoming hall, the characterful part panelled walls set the tone with practical wood effect flooring that continues throughout principal reception rooms. Glazed double doors open into the superb dual aspect sitting room with an impressive stone fireplace as the focal point. A glazed door leads into a large fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a comprehensive range of fitted units, various integrated appliances and plenty of space for a dining table. French doors open onto the terrace and rear garden whilst a further set of doors open into the conservatory which has a fabulous view and access to the garden. Completing the ground floor there are two further rooms that offer adaptable accommodation, currently utilised as a dining room and bedroom, together with a most impressive bathroom suite with free-standing bath, walk-in shower enclosure and a Sauna.
The first floor accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, both of which benefit from en-suite bathrooms, with the rear bedroom enjoying aspects over the garden and meadow beyond.
* Fully refurbished and extended four bedroom home offering extremely versatile, adaptable accommodation
* Spacious rooms throughout including a 24' sitting room
* Modern, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room
* Luxury ground floor bathroom which includes a sauna
* 2 upstairs bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
* Large and established south/westerly facing garden overlooking meadows
* Substantial parking area
- Welcoming entrance hall with panelled walls and practical wood effect flooring that continues throughout the principal reception rooms.
- Glazed double doors into 24' dual aspect sitting room with impressive focal point stone fireplace.
- Further glazed door leading to kitchen/breakfast room with comprehensive range of fitted units, integrated appliances, space for dining table, French doors to terrace and set of doors to conservatory.
- Spacious conservatory with fabulous garden views and access to the garden.
- Two further adaptable ground floor rooms, currently utilised as dining room and bedroom, plus ground floor bathroom with free-standing bath, walk-in shower and sauna.
- Two double bedrooms upstairs with ensuite bathrooms.
- Large secluded SW facing garden laid to lawn with established borders, large dining patio and far-reaching views.
- The front of the property is well screened by mature hedging and benefits from substantial gravelled parking, plus side access to garden storage rooms and rear garden.
Garden and Exterior
Outside the property is well screened from the road by mature hedging and benefits from a significant gravelled parking area to the front of the property and side access to the rear garden, which is a prominent feature of this delightful home. Mainly laid to lawn with established perimeter hedging, the garden offers a wonderfully private and secluded environment in which to enjoy the sunny South/Westerly aspect. There is a large patio which spans the rear of the property, perfect for entertaining al-fresco, together with a substantial outbuilding which comprises of a garden room fitted with storage units, worktops and offering space for appliances and ideal for entertaining, together with two further storage rooms.
Alfold is a delightful village set in South West Surrey on the Surrey/West Sussex border. The village is in an area of wooded countryside with many footpaths through Forestry Commission land and along the Wey and Arun Canal. The historic St Nicholas church dates back to the 1100's. The village benefits from three pubs and a village shop, a village hall, together with a sports club offering cricket and football facilities together with 2 tennis courts. The nearby town of Godalming offers a wide range of shops and restaurants, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo. The neighbouring village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street with a butcher, fishmonger and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants including a MandS food hall. It also benefits from a modern health centre, library and leisure centre.