This very smart red brick Victorian Town house is a fine example of how to refurbish to a very high standard whilst retaining period charm. From the beautiful Burlington Victorian bathroom fittings to the reclaimed exposed brick kitchen wall, the care and attention to detail given to this refurbishment is clear to see. It offers the new owners not only an immaculate home with no further work required, but the opportunity to buy with no onward chain.
* Kitchen / breakfast room ~ White matt fitted units, with pull out larder, Neff induction hob and electric oven, Lamona fridge freezer, integrated washer/dryer and microwave. Striking exposed reclaimed brick wall, feature radiator, double doors leading onto the patio and south/west facing garden and sky light windows flooding the room with natural light
* Dining room / family room ~ perfect for a cosy sofa with space for a plasma television above the feature fireplace, this room offers flexible space for either dining or relaxing
* Sitting room ~ With original sash windows, brand new Victorian style real flame gas fire with granite hearth
* Bedroom four~ Fully compliant and tanked with excellent head height, this room is light and bright due to it's position and lovely window at street level
* Master bedroom to the front with Sash windows offering an enviable view over the rooftops of Guildford and out to the surrounding North Downs all benefitting from a built in wardrobe over the stairs
* Bedroom three ~ Single bedroom with a view over the garden and built in storage
* Bathroom ~ A beautiful and very high standard fitted bathroom with a Burlington roll top Victorian bath with taps. The separate shower with Burlington chrome double headed fittings. Stunning tiling, Victorian basin, heated towel rail. Brand new central heating system, a top of the range pressurised system.
* Loft room / bedroom two ~ A brand new addition to the house, fully compliant with two lovely large velux windows offering stunning views and in built eaves storage