This modern ground floor apartment offers spacious accommodation and is ideally located in a gated purpose-built development, built by Barratt Homes in approx. 1996. The property offers a central location in Guildford's town centre, close to all amenities including both railway stations, the High Street, Stoke Park and the Lido.
* Entry phone system
* Entrance hallway with laminate flooring
* Living/ dining room with parquet-effect laminate flooring and a square bay window with doors opening to a small patio area and the communal gardens
* Kitchen fitted with a range of units and laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include a Whirlpool oven, 4-ring gas hob with extractor fan above and laminate wood flooring
* Double bedroom with parquet-effect laminate flooring
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, w.c. part-tiled walls and vinyl flooring
* Other noteworthy features include: entry phone system, gas central heating, double glazed UPVC windows and French doors
* Lease: 125 years from 1996
* Ground Rent: £37.50 twice yearly
* Service/Maintenance Charges: £117 per month
* EPC Current Rating: D
Location: Modern gated town centre development, just 0.5 miles from London Road station and 0.8 miles from Guildford's mainline railway station, which provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes. Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment venue, an Odeon multiplex cinema, prizewinning Spectrum Leisure Centre and The Surrey Sports Park. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports.
Directions: From our office, take the A3100 London Road and at the traffic lights, turn left onto York Road and continue ahead to the cross roads and traffic lights. Turn right onto Stoke Road and continue along, passing under the railway bridge and the development can be found immediately after on the left-hand side.