A pretty Victorian red brick cottage featuring three double bedrooms set within the heart of the popular village of Shalford and walking distance of Shalford train station, the popular Snooty Fox Café and local shops. EPC rating: D
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Two reception rooms with the living room featuring a working fireplace
- Good size South-facing rear garden
- Walking distance to shops, local amenities and the village green
- Re-fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, four ring gas hob and oven
- Close to Shalford Infant School, rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- Ample built in storage
An end of terrace cottage set over three floors with views across to the village green available to view immediately. Benefitting from a generous South facing garden, two reception rooms, family bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master featuring a en-suite shower room.
Shalford is a delightful sought-after Surrey Hills village with a small selection of shops including the Snooty Fox cafe, a railway station, Shalford Infant School and three pubs. The village provides easy access onto the Downs and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Just over a mile away is Guildford, which is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities, and there are a number of excellent local schools. The mainline railway station at Guildford offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 and A31 provide access to the South coast and the M25 to central London and International airports. .