A great opportunity to use your imagination with this 3 bedroom semi-detached family home that has a large south-facing rear garden and is on a wide frontage with clear potential to extend, subject to planning permission. The house has already been extended on the ground floor and does generally require improvement, however, come and see it and let your vision flow.
EPC Rating E
- Enclosed entrance lobby leading to entrance hall
- Living room
- Extended dining/sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms upstairs
- Family bathroom
- South-facing rear garden with large sun terrace
- Wider plot than average
- Detached garage and off-street parking
- Potential to extend, subject to planning permission
There are local shops along South Lane for one's day-to-day needs, however, New Malden town centre is just a short drive where one will find both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets, many cafés, restaurants and retail outlets. There are excellent rail services from New Malden station, taking approximately 25 minutes to get to Waterloo. The A3 is also nearby, giving fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside. There are many schools in New Malden for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities..