With classic London red brick and bay fronted elevations, this period home has plenty of kerb appeal, so will prove immensely popular and is also ideally located for the commuter in the heart of GU1, close to both mainline stations and also to the vibrant high street of the County town. EPC Rating D.
- A classic bay fronted terraced home retaining period features throughout including polished pine floorboards
- Delightful sitting room with bay windows and superb fireplace with gas coal effect fire
- Dining room with a fireplace set up to take a wood burner
- Open plan kitchen with light informal dining area overlooking the rear garden
- Basement room currently used as a workshop with good height ideal for conversion
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Superb family bathroom with bath and separate shower and cloakroom on the ground floor
- Beautifully landscaped south facing town garden ideal for entertaining
Finch Road is a quiet residential road in the heart of GU1, which is within easy reach of Guildford's beautiful and historic town centre, offering a vibrant shopping and dining experience. For those times when you yearn for the open spaces of the countryside, a short drive will take you deep into the heart of the Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty. For those people who require a commute Guildford's mainline station is also close at hand, even closer is the London Road railway station both serving London Waterloo. The A3 is accessible for London and major airports via the M25..