A beautifully presented period semi-detached property which has undergone an extensive modernisation programme, situated in a South Farnham location. EPC E
- Charming Sitting room with open fireplace.
- Good-sized study.
- Fabulous kitchen/dining/family area with roof lantern and integrated appliances. There is a central island and quartz worktops.
- Separate large utility room.
- 3 Double bedrooms, all with wardrobes and en-suite to bedroom 1.
- Stylish family bathroom and ground floor shower room.
- Block paved driveway providing parking. Tiered rear garden with log cabin to the rear with light and power.
The property is located in a delightful South Farnham area being less than 1.5 miles from Farnham town centre offering its numerous shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). Schools for all ages are close by and the local shops for day-to-day needs is less than a mile. The A31 giving access to the M3, A331 and A3 is approximately 1 mile from the property..