* Lift access to all floors
* Large entrance hall with two built in storage cupboards, with washer/drier in one of them
* Open plan kitchen/living room with Oak flooring throughout, contemporary kitchen cabinets, granite/silestone work surfaces and a range of integrated AEG appliances including induction hob, double oven, dishwasher and freestanding fridge/freezer
* Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe
* Second bedroom
* Separate bathroom
* Private rear Terrace
* Allocated secure parking space
Lease: 125 years remaining
Ground rent: £500 per annum
Service/Maintenance charge: £2331 per annum
Location: The property is a short walk from the High Street, offering a range of shopping, social and recreational facilities, with the Downs and the stunning scenery of the Surrey Hills also just minutes away.
Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 accessing London and International airports, as well as London Road station and the main line railway station which provides a commuter service to London in just 38 minutes.
The property is within easy walking distance of the High Street, which is renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities.
The property sits within 1 mile of Guildford mainline station (providing a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes) or 0.6 miles from London Road station.
Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports.