An impeccably presented 4 bedroom family home featuring a glorious southerly facing garden, situated in a popular cul-de-sac on the periphery of Cranleigh village. EPC Rating 'C'.
- Light, bright reception rooms are a real feature of this home with their French doors opening onto the raised patio in the pretty garden for a lovely flow of entertaining space.
- Generous sitting room enjoying lovely focal point garden views including French doors to the patio, and also providing a useful understairs cupboard.
- Triple aspect kitchen/diner also benefitting from French doors to garden together with plentiful modern white units, integrated appliances, wood effect work surfaces and laminate floor.
- The ground floor also contains a useful downstairs cloakroom with front facing window and welcoming hallway.
- Good sized master bedroom enjoying tranquil views over the TPO protected trees and benefitting from ensuite shower room with front window.
- Second well-appointed front facing double bedroom with large window to enjoy the beautiful trees and a useful airing cupboard.
- Two further bedrooms with delightful rear views over treetops to the distant hills, also having use of family bathroom comprising modern white suite including bath with overhead shower.
- Feeling of seclusion in rear garden with raised patio, French doors to house, lawn, well-stocked borders, access to garage, side access to front which contains shingle and off-street parking.
Copse Edge is a lovely quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..