Price Guide £700,000-£750,000 - An impressively adaptable and well presented modern 4 bedroom family home, offering substantial, versatile accommodation including excellent reception space and situated within superb sunny, southerly facing gardens, in a lovely semi rural location at the foot of the Surrey Hills. EPC Rating: 'D'
- Sitting room with French doors onto the expansive patio enjoying stunning garden views which are definitely a prominent feature of the property.
- Spectacular large conservatory flooded with light offering superb versatility of use and opening onto the sizeable patio.
- Second semi-circular conservatory off the dining/family room glazed right to the floor, again providing enormous flexibility of use for living or working environment.
- Front aspect kitchen fitted with comprehensive range of modern timber effect units, complementing composite stone preparation surfaces and breakfast bar plus various integrated Neff appliances.
- Spacious landing offering potential for an office or another bedroom, with shelving and front aspect window.
- Large master bedroom with separate dressing area and en suite shower room. Three further generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plus modern bathroom with white suite and overhead shower.
- Impressive gated entrance to driveway and integral double garage, front garden and gated access round the property.
- Providing hugely flexible space, this property lends itself to anyone who works from home, particularly with it's potential to upgrade internet speed to 1000 Mbps.
Located just outside Ewhurst at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills, providing miles of open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.
The popular Scarlet Arms is close by and the village of Cranleigh is approx 3 miles away offering health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and wide range of shops, including MandS 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores.
The market town of Guildford is approx 10 miles away offering a more comprehensive range of amenities, access to the M25 via the A3 and a mainline train into London Waterloo.