SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A substantial character property providing impressively spacious accommodation in need of updating/conversion, offering the opportunity to create a bespoke family home or potential for redevelopment, subject to planning permission. EPC Rating 'D'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Potential for separate annexe with side access.
- Spacious fitted kitchen comprising white units, double sink, spaces for appliances and door to garden.
- Large front facing bedrooms enjoying traditional bay windows to front.
- Stairs leading to further bedroom accommodation.
- Wet room and separate cloakroom on ground floor plus basins in other rooms, together with two bathrooms on first floor as well as further basins in bedrooms.
- Rear garden not overlooked, mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges and trees, dining terrace, a summerhouse and a decorative well.
- Large private front garden with lawn, trees and a sweeping drive with plenty of parking.
Situated in a highly convenient location with Cranleigh village which provides a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and a comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', two supermarkets and many independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside including the Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London..