This 5 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room detached property has light and airy accommodation with a feature kitchen/dining room and large, landscaped garden. EPC
- Parquet flooring to the hall, dining area and sitting room.
- Stylish downstairs shower room.
- Bright Sitting room with large picture window and log burner.
- Spacious kitchen/diner with grey units and integrated appliances.
- 5 Bedrooms, each with wardrobes.
- Modern bathroom.
- Double Garage and ample parking.
- Delightful landscaped rear garden with raised level and offers a good deal of privacy.
This detached family home is located in an attractive cul-de-sac setting on the south side of Farnham, approximately 2 miles from the town's elegant Georgian centre and mainline station, which offers a fast regular service to Waterloo. The property is also less than a mile to Weydon Senior School and St Peters Primary is approximately 0.5 of a mile away. The A31 is within a mile from the property providing access to the A331, A3 and M3 and the area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling.
It is also well placed for ready access to schools, shops and the nearby Alice Holt Forest.