Tucked away towards the end of this sought after cul-de-sac of modern homes, within a few minutes level walk of Cranleigh high street, this highly desirable 2 bedroom semi detached home features 2 bathrooms, a wonderful conservatory and landscaped garden, impeccably presented throughout. EPC Rating 'D'
- Pretty front garden with Indian sandstone steps leading to the front door which opens into a welcoming hallway, also benefitting from downstairs cloakroom.
- Front facing kitchen equipped with a range of white base and eye level units, gas hob and oven, together with space for further appliances.
- Generous sitting room enjoying focal point fireplace with electric fire, large understairs cupboard, plus garden view window and French doors opening into the conservatory.
- Conservatory/dining room with roof and window blinds and French doors opening onto the garden, creating a wonderful flow of space and drawing the pretty garden into the home.
- Master bedroom benefitting from large wardrobes and ensuite shower room with glazed shower, plus second bedroom, both enjoying views over the garden.
- Part-tiled family bathroom with window to the side, including bath and useful shelving.
- Beautifully planted quiet cottage style garden with feature paving stones for ease of outside dining, well-stocked borders, trees and attractive back wall.
- Allocated parking in front of the property together with separate garage, very useful for a village location.
The property is situated in a cul de sac in a highly convenient location near the centre of Cranleigh village with its health centre, arts centre, library and leisure centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', 2 supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is located 10 miles to the south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. .