Price Guide - £850,000 - £895,000 Freehold.
This wonderful property is an elegant, detached modern home set in remarkable south west facing gardens of a third of an acre on the edge of Cranleigh village, about a mile from the High Street's excellent shopping and recreational facilities. The bright and spacious living accommodation is particularly well-proportioned, comprising of an impressive entrance hall with dramatic staircase, a light and very generously proportioned triple aspect sitting room opening to a stunning semi-octagonal dining room featuring a high vaulted ceiling and double doors leading onto the rear terrace. The bespoke kitchen is comprehensively fitted and equipped. Upstairs the feeling of space and light continues from an exceptional galleried landing, which includes a large sitting/reading area and three generous double bedrooms, the master being en-suite whilst another benefits from a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden; a large, modern family bathroom complements the sense of space. The spacious attic runs the entire breadth of the house and would lend itself to provide further accommodation (STPP). The stunning gardens are a particular passion of the owners with a large expanse of lawn and a wide variety of trees, plants and shrubs, all benefitting from the sunny, south/westerly aspect.
* Impressive hall with integrated garage, downstairs cloakroom and utility room off it, and a feature mahogany staircase leading to large galleried landing, with potential to create another bedroom.
* Triple aspect sitting room with large bay window with front aspect and gas effect fire in focal point fireplace, with an archway leading to the superb dining room with a fabulous vaulted ceiling and exceptional view and double doors leading onto the garden, together creating a magnificent entertaining space.
* Generously fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of bespoke units including glass display cabinets, plate rack and complementing granite preparation surfaces and a practical centre island together with various integrated appliances.
* Front aspect master bedroom with plentiful built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
* Two further generous double bedrooms, one with French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony, with wonderful elevated views over the garden and beyond, both sharing use of the adjacent modern family bathroom.
* Stunning landscaped third of an acre south/west facing garden with mature shrubs and fruit trees plus elegant large paved terrace and greenhouse.
- Impressive entrance hall with cloakroom, utility room, access to attached garage and a feature mahogany staircase leading to large galleried landing which has potential to create a further bedroom.
- Generously proportioned triple aspect sitting room with large bay window to the front, gas effect fire in focal point fireplace and archway to dining room, creating wonderful flow of space.
- Stunning semi-octagonal dining room featuring fabulous vaulted ceiling, exceptional garden view and double doors leading onto the terrace, creating a magnificent entertaining setting.
- Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen with range of bespoke units, complementing granite surfaces and a practical centre island, together with various integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom featuring bay window with views to the front, plentiful built in wardrobes and modern ensuite shower room with back aspect.
- Two further generous double bedrooms, one with French doors onto a Juliet balcony with garden views, together with adjacent modern family bathroom containing bath with overhead shower.
- Secluded landscaped garden with mature shrubs, fruit trees, elegant large paved terrace, greenhouse, plus paved front drive leading to large attached garage and gated access around both sides.
- Spacious attic running entire breadth of house which would lend itself to providing further accommodation (STPP).
Garden and Exterior
Set back from the road behind a deep verge and gated driveway, there is plenty of parking for several cars on the paved drive, leading to the large attached garage. The paving continues through gates on both sides of the house to reach the thoughtfully landscaped and beautifully maintained south/westerly facing, third of an acre garden, stretching almost 250ft from the house and backing onto woodland. The rear garden is a striking feature of this house, mainly laid to lawn, flanked by well stocked flower beds and planted borders with a wide variety of flowering shrubs and fruit trees. The garden offers privacy and seclusion and benefits from an extremely generous patio that spans the rear of the house, perfect for entertaining family and friends al-fresco, and enjoying the wonderful sunny aspect.
Cranleigh is a vibrant village with a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS Food Hall, two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Downs Link and Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is 10 miles south of Guildford with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.