A character detached 3 bedroom home which has huge potential and a good-sized garden backing onto fields, situated close to Rowledge village. EPC C
- Entrance Hall with attractive flooring
- Good-sized sitting room with fireplace.
- Dining room and additional sun room overlooking the rear garden and field beyond
- Kitchen with white units, ample working surfaces and attractive grey wall tiling. Integrated single oven, gas hob, dishwasher and wine cooler. Lovely views over the garden and fields beyond.
- Large utility room and separate shower room
- 3 Bedrooms each with wardrobes and the rear rooms having delightful views over fields
- Ample parking. Single garage.
- Rear garden with patio, lawn areas and many mature shrubs and trees. There is also a coal bunker and outbuilding
The property is located on the outskirts of Farnham close to Alice Holt Forest. Farnham town centre is within 3 miles and offers a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The property is close to Rowledge, one of the most popular villages in the area Within the village are shops for day-to-day needs including a butchers and local store, together with a village school and public house. The recreation ground provides an area for cricket, tennis and football to be enjoyed and the whole area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside. .