This attractive detached, tile hung family home provides impeccably presented, light and comfortable accommodation and a delightful established garden, situated in a highly convenient location within easy reach of the village centre and excellent local schools. Immediately upon entering this meticulously presented home, you appreiciate that there is really nothing to do except move in and enjoy. The bright and airy accommodation benefits from large double glazed windows that let the natural light flood in, enhancing the stylish, neutral decorative theme that continues throughout the property. The generous living room is a versatile space, enjoying an aspect to the front of the property together with access to the garden. The immaculate kitchen overlooks the rear garden and features a practical tiled floor. There is also a ground floor wc - a must for any family. Upstairs, the well proportioned accommodation continues with four generous bedrooms and stylish modern shower room. For anyone seeking a 'ready to move' into home, this superb property is well worth a look and with benefits from no onward chain.
* Impeccably presented family home offering well proportioned family accommodation.
* Welcoming entrance hall and downstairs wc.
* Superb double aspect lounge/dining room providing a versatile living space and a feature exposed brick wall, overlooking the front of the property through a large picture window and having access to the rear garden through patio doors.
* Modern kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of white gloss units and contrasting preparation surfaces, incorporating various integrated appliances and overlooking the rear garden.
* Four well proportioned bedrooms overlooking the front or rear gardens, with two featuring built in wardrobes, plus a stylish modern family shower room.
* Brick paved driveway providing parking space and leading to the attached single garage, together with secure gated access to the rear garden.
* Delightful, established rear garden featuring a brick paved patio and further chequered decked seating area, ideally situated for optimum sunshine throughout the day.
- Generous and versatile double aspect lounge/dining room with sliding doors onto garden, feature exposed brick wall with wood burner effect fire and plenty of room for both dining and relaxation.
- Attractive front entrance with circular window into useful porch and bright welcoming hall, together with modern downstairs cloakroom - a must for any family.
- Immaculate modern kitchen overlooking rear garden featuring practical tiled floor, comprehensive range of white gloss units, contrasting preparation surfaces and various integrated appliances.
- Light floods from the front into the comfortable master bedroom which also benefits from double built-in cupboards.
- The second bedroom is another good sized double and also benefits from the sunny front aspect and built-in cupboards, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 enjoy garden views.
- The contemporary family bathroom contains a very modern white suite with a large walk-in shower and is fully tiled in stylish floor and wall tiles.
- Delightful, established rear garden featuring brick paved patio with doors to dining room and side access to kitchen, plus chequered decked area ideally situated for sunshine throughout the day.
- Mature hedged front boundary and brick paved driveway providing parking and leading to the attached single garage with electric door, together with secure gated access to the rear garden.
Garden and Exterior
To the front of the property, a mature hedged boundary provides privacy from the road with the front garden being mainly laid to lawn. A shaped, brick block driveway provides parking space and access to the attached garage, with an electric garage door, and continues in a gentle curve, leading to the front door. There is a wrought iron gate allowing access to the side of the house, with the continuation of the brick block path to the rear patio, which spans the house. The lawn is surrounded by well-stocked beds with mature shrubs and there is a further decked seating area to the rear of the garden. There is a good-sized shed for storage together with a door allowing access to the rear of the garage.
Summerlands is within level walking distance of the centre of Cranleigh with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is located 10 miles south of Guildford with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.